In the motto of MasterCard:
PRICELESS!
You remember the Dorchester Bash!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
You and the poor boys were wasted away on that Boones Farm. But that was an awesome show.
I just called our manager and he said will take care of everything for you and the poor boys. I hope that you concert will have the crowd banging their heads. Back to the topic at hand. Forum Aid is going to be one big Rock n Roll Bash. I hope to see you all out there.
We also have a cd that will be out around the first of next year. The titled of the cd is "Holding back until I'm 22". Here is the first 3 title tracks.
1. There's always next year
2. Bullying Little Kids
3. The Guest River Stomp
Here is the cover of our first cd Couldn't Stand The Trailer Park". You can pick up a copy at your local bait and tackle shops and discount Tobacco shops.
![]()
"Bang Your Head"
Bang Your Head.
In the motto of MasterCard:
PRICELESS!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I have one wrote for some Clintwood fans, I'll contribute it to the CD, it's called "Yogi, John, DR are gone, its time for you to move along". It's quite catchy and has a wonderful xylophone solo written in.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Best.Thread.Ever.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Worst.Band.Ever.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Oh come on, rock on!!!!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Nice avatar VTGal!
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Thats right, you are starting to rock on now!!!
Let me know and i'll get you front and center tickets!!!
rock on!
I can't wait.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
We need some security if anyone is interested?
<--- us rocking on at the Dorchester Community Center
rock on!
Bookmarks